A Changing View

A Changing View

We have been doing media blogs for a couple months now.  Throughout my time in writing them I have been making an effort to see how media was sub-consciencely affecting me and my life.  As I sit down to write this today, I realized that my relationship with media has improved throughout my process of writing these blogs.  I have been working hard to control my media and how I use it.  I have been using it for articles on news, staying involved in what is going on around our world.  I have been using it for creative photos that offer more than an unhealthy relationship that triggers insecurities.  I have decided to try and focus on the parts of social media that I enjoy and that add positivity into my life.  By reading my peers media blogs I have been able to see what parts of social media that other people find toxic or that have been making negative contributions to their life.  Through exposure to other people's opinions I have realized that I have many opinions in common with my peers.  As I scrolled through these peers media blogs I realized I could try and make media more positive in my life. I have noticed that making an effort has been paying off.  

Comments